fluorescent pink & royal blue net and velvet lehenga style saree
designed with resham,zari,beads, stone,cutbeads and patch border work.
as shown fluorescent green art silk blouse fabric is available.
slight variation in color and patch border is possible.
Length: 6.3 meters (including 85 cms blouse fabric) Blouse Fabric attached with saree
Wash Care: Dry Wash Only
- The shades may vary slightly from the colors displayed on your screen.
- The first wash of the garment should always be Dry-Cleaned.
- There might be slight color variation due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.
- The bright shade seen is the best closer view of fabric's color.
- Blouse which is shown on model is only for modeling purpose.
- Every saree comes with unstitched blouse
- Underskirt (Petticoat) will not come with saree
- Saree will be 6.10 meter with blouse fabric. Vertically it will be 40 to 42 inches wide so every person of height 6ft can be worn the saree easily.
- Heavy embroidered saree will come with unstitched blouse and that blouse will be one side embroidered. Embroidered part can be placed as per your choice whether you need it on front or back. If you need side opening, in such case embroidered part can be placed as per your choice.
- Ready to wear saree provides easy way to drape the saree. In such concept tailor will be stitched the saree on petticoat as per your given measurement. Ready to wear saree can be worn just like skirt without the bother of tucking, pleating, and adjusting the pallu length as they are already set in the center to make you feel more comfortable and easy in wearing. The blouse however is worn separately. Ready to wear saree are becoming very popular as they are easy to drape.
- Edging gives smooth end to the sarees. Fall are inner cotton lining used to protect the lower end of the sarees.